We believe that great teachers make great schools, and that great schools can change the lives of young people.
Rich in cultural and social diversity, CORE Education Trust’s academies challenge boundaries and make a difference.
Our students deserve the best: people who embrace our values and are role models for our students; people who inspire others and help provide students with the education, skills and experiences to not only achieve excellence, but thrive.
As an employer, we care passionately about the wellbeing of those who work with us too. We’re committed to the personal and professional development of our staff, and offer a range of competitive benefits.
Head of RE – Fixed Term
For more information and to see our latest vacancies, visit Work With Us on the CORE Education Trust website.
Not a vacancy in your subject or specialism yet? Submit to our Talent Pool to be considered for future roles by emailing an ‘Expression of Interest’ to [email protected]
benefits / perks of joining city academy
At City Academy, there are a range of benefits that are available to our staff, including:
- CPD that is tailored to the individual development needs of all staff
- Trust wide support for all subjects/departments, to support with curriculum, resourcing and assessment materials
- Clear and simple behaviour systems with visible and supportive SLT and Heads of Year/Curriculum Leaders and Year Group Co-ordinators
- Sensible and fair approach to marking, feedback and data entry
- A culture of development for all teachers through feedback
- Centrally planned form time sessions and PSHE sessions for tutors to deliver
- Directed time calendar transparency and adherence to 1265
- Calendared ‘well-being’ weeks/events
- Comprehensive support and development for ECTs
- Opportunities to get involved in the wider life of the Academy (D of E, Sports fixtures)
- Access to Westfield Health (private healthcare provider)
- Regular recognition and rewards for staff
- FREE On-site parking in the city-centre
- ‘Common-sense’ and fair approach to duties